Gas valve, with square or rectangular damper design.
Unidirectional guillotine damper.
Various seat and packing materials available.
Face‐to‐face distance in accordance with CMO standard.
- This guillotine damper valve is suitable to work with a large range of airs and gases
- It is particularly suitable as an isolation element in order to allow inspections, maintenance and repairs in the ducts.
USED MAINLY IN:
- Cement factories.
- Steel mills.
- Electrical power stations.
- Chemical plants.
- Energy sector.
- From 125 x 125 up to 3000 x 3000 (larger sizes on request). Check with CMO for the general dimensions of a specific damper.
- Maximum standard work pressure is 0.5 kg/cm 2 ; greater pressures upon request.
Download technical documentation
> Sheet product
> Maintenance manual
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.
Manufacturing the valve you need