Penstock for clean liquids or loaded with solids.
Design of the penstock for circular orifices.
Possibility of unidirectional or bidirectional.
Various seal materials available.
Common design to install supported on walls with chemical or expansion anchors.
- This wall penstock is designed to be installed in orifices in walls.
- The orifice must be circular, and this penstock has a 4‐side seal.
- This is suitable to work with clean liquids or loaded with solids.
- Used mainly in: Water treatment plants ‐ Irrigation ‐ Hydroelectric power stations ‐ Conduits
- From DN150 up to DN3000 (larger sizes on request).
- Check with CMO for the general dimensions of a specific wall penstock.
- The maximum working pressure adapts to the needs of the customer in every project.
- These penstocks are designed to comply with working conditions in the place of installation.
Download technical documentation
> Sheet product
> Maintenance manual
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.
Manufacturing the valve you need