• Minimum head loss.
• Full bore.
• Repackable under pipeline pressure.
• 100% watertight.
• Bidirectional flow.
• Threaded connection.
• Guided gate to ensure the correct sealing.
• Bolts protected against environmental conditions.
• WRAS certificate for drinking water.
• Working temperature between -10ºC and 90ºC.
Threaded ends resilient seat gate valves, used for drinking water connections, irrigation, civil facilities, etc.
It has minimum head loss, and it is 100% watertight, full bore and repackable under pipeline pressure.