• Resilient seat gate valves with minimum head loss.
• Full bore.
• 100% watertight.
• Bidirectional flow.
• RF type DIN PN 10/16 flanges.
• Guided gate to ensure the correct sealing.
• WRAS certificate for drinking water.
• Working temperature between -10ºC and 90ºC.
• Design according to DIN 3352.
• Hydrostatic tests according to EN 12266-1, class A.
• EC Directive.
• Distance between flanges according to EN 558 series 14.
• Side flanges according to ISO 7005-2.
Resilient Seat Gate Valve used for depuration and pumping of dirty waters, fire prevention systems, irrigation, industrial pipelines, etc. It has minimum head loss, and it is 100% watertight and full bore.
PRESSURE (bar): 10-16
APPLICATION OF EUROPEAN DIRECTIVES
(See document of EUROPEAN DIRECTIVES APPLICABLE TO CMO VALVES)
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.