• Minimum head loss.
• Full bore.
• 100% watertight.
• Bidirectional flow.
• RF type DIN PN 10/16 flanges.
• Guided gate to ensure the correct sealing.
• WRAS certificate for drinking water.
• Working temperature between -10ºC and 90ºC.
• Design according to DIN 3352.
• Hydrostatic tests according to EN 12266-1, class A.
• EC Directive.
• Distance between flanges according to EN 558 series 14.
• Side flanges according to ISO 7005-2.
Show more gate valves for Water Supplies
Resilient Seat Gate Valve used for depuration and pumping of dirty waters, fire prevention systems, irrigation, industrial pipelines, etc.
It has minimum head loss, and it is 100% watertight and full bore.
PRESSURE (bar): 10-16
APPLICATION OF EUROPEAN DIRECTIVES
(See document of EUROPEAN DIRECTIVES APPLICABLE TO CMO VALVES)
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.