• Minimum head loss.
• Full bore.
• Repackable under pipeline pressure.
• 100% watertight.
• Bidirectional flow.
• Threaded connection.
• Guided gate to ensure the correct sealing.
• Bolts protected against environmental conditions.
• WRAS certificate for drinking water.
• Working temperature between -10ºC and 90ºC.
Threaded ends resilient seat gate valves, used for drinking water connections, irrigation, civil facilities, etc. It has minimum head loss, and it is 100% watertight, full bore and repackable under pipeline pressure.
APPLICATION OF EUROPEAN DIRECTIVES
(See document of EUROPEAN DIRECTIVES APPLICABLE TO CMO VALVES)
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.