Gate valves with non-ascending spindle, for fire installations.
• Minimum head loss.
• Full bore.
• 100% watertight.
• Bidirectional flow.
• RF type DIN PN 10/16 flanges.
• Guided gate to ensure the correct sealing.
• WRAS certificate for drinking water.
• Working temperature between -10ºC and 90ºC.
This valve is designed specifically for the fire protection and control sector, its resistance and reliability being the guarantee of proper operation.
• Pressure Equipment Directive:
(PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
• Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive:
(ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.
• Design according to DIN 3352.
• Hydrostatic tests according to EN 12266-1, class A.
• CE Directive.
• Side flanges according to ISO 7005-1.
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.