• Minimum head loss.
• O-rings for 100% water tightness.
• Intermediate flanges are machined to assure the perfect housing of the tightness O-ring.
• Allow big longitudinal movement.
• Working temperature between 0ºC and 90ºC.
• Hydrostatic tests according to EN 12266-1, class A.
• EC directive.
• Side flanges according to ISO 7005-1.
Dismantling joints, used with the valves to easily dismantle, without the need to substitute the tube.
It has minimum head loss, total bore and 100% water tight.
APPLICATION OF EUROPEAN DIRECTIVES
(See document of EUROPEAN DIRECTIVES APPLICABLE TO CMO VALVES)
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.